HOW IT WORKS
In a few words…
- The EEN Brokerage Event 2011 collects innovative technology offers and requests from all over Europe (and other countries such as Canada, Israel, United States...).
- Registered participants request individual meetings with potential partners from the online catalogue.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- Shortly before the day of the event each participant will receive a personalised meeting schedule.
- During the event, meetings will take place face-to-face at the STA stand
- Assistance for any emerging questions will be provided by our EEN staff.
How to register
Registration is open until 11.04.2011 - NEW DEADLINE 25.04.2011!!
- Click on the link Registration. Fill in a short profile describing your organisation, a technology profile explaining the technology you are offering or looking for, and finally select the responsible EEN / assisting network (if applicable).
- Your user name will be your e-mail address. Select a password to enable the access to your data.
- For each type of collaboration sought (e.g. technical cooperation agreement, joint venture, research project, etc) a new short profile should be submitted. Furthermore, each technology profile can be assigned to a different representative within your organisation.
Important: All entries will be checked and validated before being included into the catalogue. All fields are mandatory. If there is information missing or unclear we will contact you. Profiles which are incomplete, unclear or irrelevant to the event will not be included into the final catalogue.
How to request meetings
- Select from the "list of participants" any partners with whom you wish to meet. Easy and convenient search facilities will help you identify relevant profiles for your activity.
- The requested partner will receive a notification of your interest. When he/she confirms their interest in meeting you, the meeting will be scheduled for the matchmaking.
In your personal log-in area, you will find an overview of requested and confirmed meetings.
- You will be able to request until 2on May 2011.
- NEW DATES: The meetings will take place at STA stand fron the 18th to the 19th May 2011 lasting 30 minutes each.
Please Note: The Enterprise Europe Network is dedicated to help small business to make the most of the international market place. Only organisations offering or seeking marketed products, technologies and research results are entitled to participate in the brokerage event. Business consultants are therefore excluded from participating.